DIRECT SELLING NEWS MAGAZINE
Direct Selling News Magazine has been serving direct selling and network marketing executives since 2004. Each issue of Direct Selling News offers content on topics that shape the dynamics of our industry.
- Features – Written by journalists who understand the direct selling business model, our feature stories provide in-depth looks at the current issues facing direct selling as well as the companies that embody the entrepreneurial spirit of the industry. You’ll find informative articles on how direct sellers are faring throughout the world, as well as new trends and technologies affecting the industry, spotlights on established companies and startup enterprises, and insights to the charitable giving efforts and corporate philanthropy of direct sellers.
- Industry News – Features headlines from around the globe, including the latest legal and regulatory issues, news in brief and executive announcements.
- Financial News – Created to keep busy executives up-to-date on the latest financial trends in direct selling, this section includes news in brief and our exclusive Stock Watch by Cannacord Genuity.
- Working Smart – Covers the tactics and strategies that enable companies to meet industry challenges, improve efficiencies and achieve business objectives.
- New Perspectives – Offers original content and insightful commentary from respected direct selling executives and industry consultants on contemporary issues impacting business.
Founder & CEO
Stuart P. Johnson
Karla M. Garcia
Business Development Manager
The Direct Selling News website was redesigned in January 2012 to offer a comprehensive global view of the direct selling industry. The website includes the following sections:
- News – Headline news from the United States and other key regions of the world, executive announcements and news in brief from direct selling companies.
- Features – In-depth looks at the current issues facing direct selling, spotlights on established companies and upstart enterprises, and insights into the charitable giving efforts and corporate philanthropy of direct sellers.
- Financials – Reports on both public and private companies, acquisitions and mergers, a Canaccord Genuity monthly summary and our exclusive Stock Watch analysis.
- Perspectives – Original content and astute commentary from respected direct selling executives and industry consultants.
- DSN Exclusives – Special print publication, exclusive interviews, special reports and the DSN Global 100 list of the top-revenue grossing direct selling companies.
- Resources – Direct links to global, national and regional associations as well as articles from regional contributors and a section on personal development.
- DSN Magazine – The current issue of our print publication as well as archived issues.
- Vendor Directory – A list of suppliers and vendors to the direct selling industry.
Direct Selling News is the only publication dedicated to serving direct selling and network marketing executives. It is a controlled-circulation, monthly magazine with an audience of over 6,500 subscribers.
Subscriptions to Direct Selling News are complimentary to direct selling and network marketing executives.
Paid subscriptions are available to anyone else interested in receiving the magazine. Subscriptions mailed to a U.S. or Canadian address are $50; overseas subscriptions are $75. All subscriptions must be paid in U.S. dollars.
If you are a management-level executive at a direct selling company (i.e., based out of the corporate office) or a supplier to the direct selling industry, click here to sign up for your complimentary subscription. To purchase a paid subscription, click here.